Voicemail - Accessing
- Dial 121
Voicemail - Disable
- Dial 1210
- Dial 121 followed by option 4, option 4 again, then option 3
Any messages currently stored are retained.
Voicemail - Enable
- Dial 1211
Voicemail - Increase Time Before A Call Goes To Voicemail
The standard time is fifteen seconds and can be changed in five second increments up to a maximum of thirty.
To change the ring time:
- Enter **61*121*11*XX# on your keypad, where XX is the number of seconds
- Press Call
A confirmation message will pop up on your screen with your new ring time.
Example: 30 seconds would look like this: **61*121*11*25#
Voicemail - PIN Security
- To set up a PIN, dial 121, Option 4 then Option 2 and follow the instructions.
Two options of security level are available:
- Standard – PIN is required if you're not calling from your Vodafone phone, or if you're calling from abroad
- High security – PIN is required every time you call your voicemail to listen to your messages, even from your Vodafone phone