From Indie IT Wiki
- Menu >> File >> Print >> Page Setup (tab) >> Paper-size >> scroll to - Manage Custom Sizes
- Set both your required paper size and margins, rename the custom paper size and finally press the close button
- Finally press the print button to set your choice
A couple of little things I did not know until recently that you could do within Gedit even though I have been using for some time:
- Tabs can be re-ordered by dragging them around, as can be done in most tabbed browsers such as Mozilla Firefox.
- Tabs can be grabbed and dragged out of the current windows to create a new instance of Gedit. However you does not appear that you can drag tabs from one instance of Gedit to another instance.