From Indie IT Wiki
- 1 Retracting Your Bid
- 2 Cancelling Another Bid
- 3 Prohibited and Restricted Items
- 4 Purchase History
- 5 Selling Overview NEW Style
- 6 Blocked Buyers List
- 7 Reply To Feedback Received
- 8 Ebay Average Price
- 9 HOWTO: Obtain Seller Or Buyer Telephone Number
- 10 Seller Dashboard
- 11 Ebay Buying Tips
- 12 HOWTO: Change The Default Sort Order Field For Listing Searches
Retracting Your Bid
Cancelling Another Bid
Prohibited and Restricted Items
Selling Overview NEW Style
Blocked Buyers List
Reply To Feedback Received
Ebay Average Price
HOWTO: Obtain Seller Or Buyer Telephone Number
This includes your performance rating and your total lifetime sales in £GBP :)
Ebay Buying Tips
HOWTO: Change The Default Sort Order Field For Listing Searches
- Search for something.
- Change the Sort field to your liking.
- Click the View drop-down.
- Click Customise.
- Check and change the Sort Order again.
- Tick any other options as required.
- Press the Apply Changes button.