From Indie IT Wiki
- 1 Retracting Your Bid
- 2 Cancelling Another Bid
- 3 Prohibited and Restricted Items
- 4 Purchase History
- 5 Blocked Buyers List
- 6 Reply To Feedback Received
- 7 Ebay Average Price
- 8 HOWTO: Obtain Seller Or Buyer Telephone Number
- 9 Seller Dashboard
- 10 Ebay Buying Tips
- 11 HOWTO: Change The Default Sort Order Field For Listing Searches
Retracting Your Bid
Cancelling Another Bid
Prohibited and Restricted Items
Blocked Buyers List
Reply To Feedback Received
Ebay Average Price
HOWTO: Obtain Seller Or Buyer Telephone Number
This includes your performance rating and your total lifetime sales in £GBP :)
Ebay Buying Tips
HOWTO: Change The Default Sort Order Field For Listing Searches
- Search for something.
- Change the Sort field to your liking.
- Click the View drop-down.
- Click Customise.
- Check and change the Sort Order again.
- Tick any other options as required.
- Press the Apply Changes button.