LG G2 D802
Video - PATCH, then CM, then GApps - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3DzXTZyFY
PATCH KK BOOTLOADER - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086998949
- adb install edu.shell.freegee_free_1.9.23.apk
- unzip ioroot.zip
- nano ioroot.sh
- Search and replace 'SLEEP' for 'sleep', and 'adblinux' for 'adb'
- ./ioroot.sh and watch both mobile screen and laptop screen for instructions
- Try FreeGee but if you get 'unsupported' install AutoRec instead.
- adb install D802_AutoRec.apk
- Run AutoRec app, and agree and install recovery
- Reboot to recovery
- backup original ROM to name like LG_G2_Original_ROM
- copy off LG_G2_Original_ROM folder and files to laptop
- copy KK_Bootloader_PATCH.zip, CM.zip and GApps.zip files to phone
- follow instructions to wipe (advanced wipe) and install PATCH FILE first, then reboot into recovery, then CM second, then GApps last
- reboot system
Master reset with hardware keys
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloaded content, ringtones, images, apps, and contacts. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
If the device menus are frozen or unresponsive, you can master reset using hardware keys. To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Power off the device and ensure it is not connected to any USB cables.
- To Power off, hold power for 8 seconds until screen goes off and stays off. You can tilt the phone slightly to see if the screen is actually off.
- Then, press and hold the following keys for 8 seconds - Power key + Volume down key.
- When the LG Logo is displayed, release and then immediately re-hold the Power key.
- When the 'FACTORY HARD RESET' screen displays, release the keys.
- Press the Power key to reset or one of the Volume keys to cancel.
- Press the Power key to confirm the reset. The reset will start immediately.
This will boot into TWRP Recovery.
From here you can wipe data, cache, system, dalvik and then install PATCH, then CM, then GAPPS.