From Indie IT Wiki
How to uninstall apps on Samsung Smart TV
- Take your Samsung Smart TV remote control and press on the Home icon button.
- After that, Select the Apps tab by using your remote navigation arrow keys.
- Select the Options icon which is shown on the right upper corner on your tv’s screen.
- After that, Select your Apps icon which you want to delete. For Example YouTube or Netflix.
- After that, Select the Delete button which will be appeared after selection your app.
- After that, a delete dialog box opens on your Samsung TV’s screen. Select the Delete Button again for removing your app from Samsung TV.
- Now your app is deleted from your Samsung Smart TV.