From Indie IT Wiki
(Redirected from IPhone)
Access The List Of Recently Used Programs
Double tap the home key.
Register New Account Details In Office 365
Essentially this is how to delete any old account details you may have set up, allowing you to enter new ones.
- Tap on either Word, Excel or Powerpoint
- Tap on RESET, then tap Reset <app name>
- Enable the 'Delete Login Credentials' option
- Start on of the applications
- Sign in with your details
Thanks to Microsoft Support.
Add Google Contacts
Settings > Mail, Contacts > Add Account > Other > Add CalDAV > google.com
Thanks to Business Insider.
Take Screen Shots
Power Button + Home Button
Thanks to About.com
Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings
Back Up To An External Drive
- On your external hard drive, create a new folder where you want the backup to go. Name it something you’ll remember, like “iPhoneBackup.”
- Open a new Finder window, then tap Command+Shift+G. Enter this in the box that pops up ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/ then find the folder named “Backup.”
- Copy the “Backup” folder to the folder you made in Step 1. Then, rename the original Backup folder “Backup-Old.” If you need to conserve space, you can delete the “Backup-Old” folder once you verify your backups are working in iTunes.
- Launch Terminal and type in the following command, replacing the “ExternalHardDriveName” with the info for your external hard drive:
ln -s /Volumes/ExternalHardDriveName/iPhoneBackup/Backup/ ~/Library/Application\ Support/MobileSync
- Go ahead and open up iTunes, connect your iOS device, and back up your iOS device as you normally would. The backup file should now be on your external hard drive.
Thanks to LiveHacker.com