- 1 HOWTO: VIEW:
- 1.1 My Activity
- 1.2 Tasks
- 1.3 Apps Status Dashboard
- 1.4 Contacts
- 1.5 Apps That Have Access To Your Account
- 1.6 Devices That Have Accessed Your Account
- 1.7 Devices With Permission To Access Your Account
- 1.8 Gmail In Basic HTML Mode
- 1.9 Google Fit Activity
- 1.10 Location History
- 1.11 Mobile Web Page Layout
- 1.12 Google Photos Album Archive
- 1.13 Picasa Web Pictures (Picasweb)
- 1.14 Google Usage History
- 2 HOWTO: SEARCH FOO:
- 3 HOWTO: ENABLE:
- 4 HOWTO: IMPORT:
- 5 HOWTO: BACKUP:
- 6 HOWTO: GOOGLE PLAY:
- 7 HOWTO: CALENDAR
- 8 HOWTO: MOBILE FRIENDLY TEST PAGE:
- 9 FUN STUFF:
- 10 change my documents location windows 7 to Google drive
- 11 HOWTO: Install Google Cloud Print on a Linux server
- 12 HOWTO: Sync Google Keyboard Dictionary Across Devices
- 13 HOWTO: Google Security Check
- 14 HOWTO: Pidgin Working With 2 Step Authentication
- 15 HOWTO: Rich Snippet Structured Data Testing Tool
- 16 HOWTO: Submit A Web Site
- 17 HOWTO: Google Free Noto Fonts
- 18 HOWTO: Sign Up Without Gmail
- 19 HOWTO: Raise A DMCA Complaint
- 20 HOWTO: Sync Ubuntu Linux With Google Drive
Apps Status Dashboard
View it here.
Apps That Have Access To Your Account
Devices That Have Accessed Your Account
Devices With Permission To Access Your Account
Gmail In Basic HTML Mode
Thanks to Google
Google Fit Activity
Mobile Web Page Layout
Google Photos Album Archive
Picasa Web Pictures (Picasweb)
Normally, Google will redirect you to Google+ Albums, but it's not as good as old Picasa...
Thanks to Picasaweb
Google Usage History
On these pages you can view various things to do with your usage of some Google services:
Web & App Activity - You can delete individual searches, or to delete them all go to the options menu (the three virtical dots) | Delete options | Advanced | Select date | All time | Delete.
Voice & Audio Activity - Yes Google records all of your Google Now searches, you can even play them back. You can delete individual recording, or to delete them all go to the options menu (the three virtical dots) | Delete options | Advanced | Select date | All time | Delete.
Each page gives the option of partial or complete deletion of the stored information.
HOWTO: SEARCH FOO:
set timer to 1 minute
Import A Thunderbird Address Book In To Google Contacts
Import A Google Contacts Address Book In To Thunderbird
Thanks to Cyberrockk.
Google Calendars Via The Terminal
Save the code below to a text file called 'google_calendarzip.py', editing lines 5 & 6 to match your Google account details:
import mechanize br=mechanize.Browser() br.open('https://www.google.com/calendar/exporticalzip') br.select_form(nr=0) br['Email']='email@example.com' br['Passwd']='mypassword' br.submit() br.retrieve('https://www.google.com/calendar/exporticalzip','exportical.zip'
Install as required the following packages:
emerge setuptools su - root easy_install mechanize
sudo apt-get install setuptools sudo easy_install mechanize
Run python on the saved file (as a test)
HOWTO: GOOGLE PLAY:
Google Play Family, share purchased apps, games, books, movies, and TV shows with up to 5 family members.
While you cannot delete a device you can remove from your devices menu as well as editing its name.
Setting An Appointment
Click on the downward pointing arrow to the right of the 'Create' button which will open the 'Quick Add' windows.
Enter your appointment in the following format:
Person you are meeting Date Time
Fred Bloggs 2012-07-11 10:00 - 14:00
HOWTO: MOBILE FRIENDLY TEST PAGE:
Reverse Google (elgooG)
Err not actually Google, but fun all the same.