- Dual Core with 1GB RAM
- Quad Core with 2Gb RAM
What Hardware Version Do I Have?
The device has the serial number on back in the middle of which will be the version number shown as either V1, V2 etc.
Update Your Tablet
Onda released new firmware on May 15 2013, this updates the tablet to:
- Android v. 4.2.2
- Firmware v3.0_v1
- Kernal 3.3.0 igm@SzExdroid5 #7 Monday May 13
The downloaded rar file also includes the firmware update tool PhoenixSuit to update the tablet.
Clockwork Mod Recovery
- Download ArcTools from http://www.arctablet.com/assets/tools/arctools/com.arctablet.arctools.apk
- Downloads > arctools.apk > Click > Install
- Start ArcTools
- Choose CWM Recovery Image for all A31 Tablets
- Download > Install
- Reboot > Reboot Recovery > Reboot Now
CWM Recovery (side Home button to cycle up) > Backup (power button to select) > Backup CWM-based Recovery v126.96.36.199 SD Card space free: 10532MB Backing up boot image... Backup of boot image completed. Backing up system... Backup of system completed. Backing up data... Backup of data completed. Backing up .android-secure... Backup of .android-secure completed. Backing up cache... Backup of cache completed. No sd-ext found. Skipping backup of sd-ext. Generating md5 sum... Backup complete!